Ah, the glove. A much misunderstood knitter’s staple. Too fussy to knit! Too hard! Too uncomfortable! To this, I say pshaw. Gloves are lovely fun. And, when worked in a smooshy aran-weight yarn, knit up quicker than you might think. Plus, there’s a great joy in knitting a glove that fits your hand exactly.
This has become my go-to pattern when I need to knit up a pair of great-fitting gloves. I hope you enjoy it too!
NOTE: The gauge for this pattern indicates DK, but use an Aran-weight yarn knit tightly for the best fabric.
Fits Adult feet, sizes 7 – 10 with customizations possible
Approx 400 yds sock weight yarn
US 1½ – 2.5 mm set of 5 dpns, or size to obtain gauge
28 stitches and 38 rows = 4 inches in stockinette
- MaddCreator's Glove Love
- karensfiberarts' Glove Love
- Pansregnig's Dk. Grey Gloves
- Thumperina's Glove Love
- CatieCat's glove love VIII
- KathyOuma's Hat, scarf, and glove set
- CatieCat's Glove Love VII
- ruthbert's Glove Love
- CatieCat's R is for... Red Glove Love V
- CatieCat's Glove Love IV
- CatieCat's Glove Love III
- Spideygal's Gloves
- purlicueknits' Handspun Gloves
- CatieCat's Glove Love II
- CatieCat's Glove Love
To see more projects and information about Glove Love, visit Ravelry.