Little Miss Greenjeans
Shortly after Mr. Greenjeans appeared in Knitty back in the fall of 2007, I knew that I wanted to design a version for girls too. Et voila, merely two years later… ahem.
This version features kid-friendly full-length sleeves and a less cropped shape, but maintains the single button closure.
Knit from the top down, Little Miss Greenjeans works up quickly, with easy cables and effortless yarnover yoke
shaping on aran-weight yarn.
NOTE: This pattern is sized for an open fit. Please do check the finished measurements carefully before casting on, or select a larger size.
Chest: 19.5[20.5, 22, 24, 26, 28, 30] in.
Length: 9[10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16] in.
Sleeves: 6.5[7.5, 8.5, 10.5, 11.5, 12.5, 13.5] inches from underarm
18 sts/24 rows = 4 inches in stockinette stitch using US #8/5mm needles
Aran-weight yarn, approximately 250[350, 425, 500, 575, 650, 700] yards
1 US #7/4.5mm circular needle, 24 inches
1 US #8/5mm circular needle, 24 inches
1 set US #7/4.5mm double-point needles
1 set US #8/5mm double-point needles
4 stitch markers
cable needle (optional)
waste yarn or stitch holders
- meeksiemum's Moo's sweater
- MargoMc's Abby's Little Miss Greenjeans
- MargoMc's Little Miss Greenjeans for Sofie
- mamapantsx3's The Things We Do For Love
- GrandmaKnits' Megan's New Cardigan
- HokieKnitter's Promises, promises
- yarnpirate's Little Miss Greenjeans
- sarasnana's Little Miss Greenjeans
- nitnag's Heather's - Little Miss Greenjeans
- jasmith's Green impulse
- KellyK's Samantha's 12th BDay sweater
- lmpowell's Josie's Greenjeans
- knittycats' Emory's Sparkle Sweater
- dianad's little miss lavendarjeans
- knittingtheblues' Little Miss Greenjeans
- cabaretkitty's Blueberry Sweater
- njgirl56's Miss Hailey's Pink Greenjeans
- Mary-Matilda's Little Miss Plumjeans
- someonesmom458's Red Beaded Miss Greenjeans
- dabsgl's Little Miss Greenjeans
- clairebear79's Sophies Little Miss Greenjeans
- debbiewebbie's Lil' Miss Bluejeans
- leialoha's TEAM DAM/Rylee's cardi 2
- Mary-Matilda's Little Miss Greenjeans #1
- PurlinPeg's Skating Sweaters
To see more projects and information about Little Miss Greenjeans, visit Ravelry.