Pretty Please Socks
This time of the year, when winter here in Calgary is about to be at it’s worst, Iusually begin craving that far-off prettiness of the first few days of spring. These socks were inspired on a -30C day during which I spent far too much time dreaming of soft spring grass beneath bare feet.
This sock is knit from the cuff down and uses a simple fern lace pattern. It features a traditional heel and shaped toe. This is a great first lace project!
30 stitches and 48 rows = 4 inches in stockinette
US 2 – 2.75 mm
420 yards (384 m)
Fits adult sizes, length is adjustable
- sthrnx's Pretty Toe-Ups
- Prairie-Knitter's Pretty Please Socks
- CatieCat's Pretty Please Socks
- indigirl's Pretty Please, Socks
- Knittinggrammy's Mom's Pretty Please Socks
- Winspearean's Pretty Please Socks
- Iknarf's Pretty Please Socks
To see more projects and information about Pretty Please Socks, visit Ravelry.