The Perfect Pouch
This little bag is just big enough for your essentials, but small enough to knit up over and evening or two. The perfect introduction to felting, it also teaches you several handy techniques, including attached iCord, for a professional finish.
Approximately 7.5” wide and 8.5” high after felting.
Features a strap long enough to cross over your body.
1 set US 10/6mm straight needles
1 set US 10/6mm double pointed needles
stitch markers and tapestry needle
1 button, approximately 1.5” in diameter
100% worsted weight wool: 200 yards.
Shown in Noro Kureyon.
12 stitches and 18 rows = 4 inches in loose stockinette
- olddiscovery's First pouch
- emusing's purse for Patricia
- travelbug's Long strap purse
- emusing's perfect pouch
- emusing's Perfect Pouch
- wickedsplitty's Perfect Pouch 3
- wickedsplitty's Perfect Pouch 2
- wickedsplitty's My Perfect Pouch
- ChezChelle's A pack of pouches
- ChezChelle's Perfect Pouch - by Amy Swenson
- anniedriscoll's Perfect Pouch
- LooseEnds' Perfect Pouch
To see more projects and information about The Perfect Pouch, visit Ravelry.